Lest Euch das mal durch:
I phoned to colisposte on friday afternoon. they have a special number for complaints
They opened a complaint case. Number is 11100704792 (you can give it to DHL)
At first, the woman told me that they are not responsible if the parcel has no damages and if the content has damages. THis is the official coliposte rules.
After that, I told her that I was surprised because the parcel was a "signed delivery" one but I didn't signed the receipt. When the delivery man came to my office (I work for the ministry of home affairs), a police man called me by phone. I took a lift and less than 5 minutes later I was at the reception but the delivery man was not there anymore. My colleague, who is a policeman, signed the receipt. But the delivery man wrote on it signed by a keuf. In french the word "keuf" means "cop" whih is not very positive for the police. When I said to the woman about the signed "bad" receipt, she changed is mind and she told me that she has to tell her chief because I didn't signed the receipt and because this is the interior ministry
I told her that the dat was a professional recorder and it had serious damages
She told me that someone is going to call me before oct 14th
I don't know what will happen and if they can give me a refund or a partial one.
The point is that I spent 192 euros for nothing. I can ask for a repair but it should cost between 150 and 200
So, I don't have many choices. I'm going to wait 1 week. If DHL and colisposte don't want to pay a refund because they put the blame on each other I'm going to open a case on paypal
I'm sorry about that. I don't know what happened. It's not my fault, maybe it's not yours but someone has to pay for the prejudice.