1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Forum
  4. Kalender
    1. Termine
    2. Karte
  5. Lexikon
    1. Letzte Änderungen
  6. Marktplatz
    1. Bewertungen
  • Anmelden
  • Registrieren
  • Suche
Dieses Thema
  • Alles
  • Dieses Thema
  • Dieses Forum
  • Artikel
  • Forum
  • Termine
  • Lexikon
  • Marktplatz-Eintrag
  • Seiten
  • Erweiterte Suche
  1. PA-Forum
  2. Forum
  3. Professionelle Veranstaltungstechnik
  4. Veranstaltungstechnik AUDIO
  5. Boxen und Amps

Opinions on Seeburg TSM and TSM Sub

  • Sonark
  • 5. Oktober 2002 um 00:34
  • Sonark
    Beiträge
    3
    • 5. Oktober 2002 um 00:34
    • #1

    Hello everybody :smile:

    First, I apologize for writing my message in english but I don't know german, and this forum seems the only place where I can get the information I'm looking for...

    So, I need a very compact and high quality PA system for my mobile DJ bizness (I mostly play Dance, Techno and Disco). The places where I use to go don't exceed 150m² and 100 people max. Actually I hire ma PA for each night, but I saved enough money to invest :smile: That's why I've already listen to HK Audio Actor but I don't like the sound (too harsh when playing loud and reliability seems poor according to the salesman). The perfect system that I really like is 2 Nexo PS10 + 1 LS500 + 1 PS10-Amp. Unfortunately, I cannot afford the high price tag of this great gear (around 7000€). So, surfing the web, I saw a great product from seeburg that seems to feet my needs : a combination of 2 TSM10 + 1 TSM-Sub from Seebur Acoustic Line is half the price of the Nexo system and the specs are pretty good ! Anyone knows this system ? How it sounds ? how it compares to Nexo ? What's the reputation of Seeburg in Germany ? Do they build nice gear ? Reliability ? Best place to buy this brand ? Even, maybe someone has another PA that can do the job (portability/weight is crucial because I work alone and I has to put everything in my small car...)

    As you can imagine, every bite of information will be welcome :smile:

    Thanx in advance and again, sorry to speak english here :sad:
    kind regards,
    Georges from France

  • Kracky
    Profi
    Reaktionen
    2
    Beiträge
    12.055
    • 5. Oktober 2002 um 02:54
    • #2

    Hi and hallo here on Board, so you seek an small System that have an good Sound, what do you think about Syrincs Music-Mate Systems, it´s very small and it has an pretty good Sound. I Think 2xMM-10 and an MM-15B are ok for your Events.

    Info´s see here:

    http://www.syrincs.de/

    About Acoustic Line, the Systems been absolut ok, but you must hear them befor you buy it, than you can say it is ok or not.

    _________________
    <center>

    In meinem Lexikon fehlt das Wort unmöglich!</center>

    <font size=-1>[ Diese Nachricht wurde geändert von: Kracky am 2002-10-05 02:55 ]</font>

    In meinem Lexikon fehlt das Wort unmöglich!

    ASR Computer & PA Technik
    André Ruhnau
    Rosenstr.6
    78598 Königsheim

  • Sonark
    Beiträge
    3
    • 5. Oktober 2002 um 10:31
    • #3

    Thanx kracky for your help :smile:

    I know that I have to listen to the system before to buy it, and I will :smile: But first I would like to get as much feedback as possible before driving 600km to Germany (I live in Lyon...)

    I looked at Syrincs website and the specs of MM10+MM15B seems very inferior to TSM10+TSM-Sub. More important, it's not powered :sad:

    Last thing, when you say about the Seeburg that it "been absolut ok", do you mean that it's just average and so better solutions exists (like Syrincs) ? or do you mean that it's great ?

    Best regards
    --Georges

    PS : you are very lucky in Germany, it seems that you have many great PA companies (Seeburg, Coda, KME, KS, Foohn, Syrincs, HK, GAE, D&B...)

  • Anonymous
    Gast
    • 5. Oktober 2002 um 14:44
    • #4

    Seeburg TSM10 is a good Speaker, but i dont like 10" Speakers, why not an 12"/1" Speaker with an 18" Bass? So see 2x Acousticline TK 112 with 2x Acousticline B1801, ok that´s oversize but it´s a great System. What do you think about 2x Coda Audio K12 with 1x Coda Audio SW215, that System has Power and by the Way it´s not very expensive. And for very small Money, I work with an HK Premium Set, 2x PR112 and 4x PR115Sub, that´s very cheaply and it makes a good Job.

  • Kracky
    Profi
    Reaktionen
    2
    Beiträge
    12.055
    • 5. Oktober 2002 um 14:47
    • #5

    Der Beitrag oben stammt von mir, böses Board!!

    In meinem Lexikon fehlt das Wort unmöglich!

    ASR Computer & PA Technik
    André Ruhnau
    Rosenstr.6
    78598 Königsheim

  • martin
    Beiträge
    3.234
    • 5. Oktober 2002 um 15:10
    • #6

    High George,

    You write you look for a very portable lightweight System. Although i never heard them personally, maybe you should have a look at Outline? As far as i know they have a system called "Kangaroo" where you can store the Tops inside the Sub for transportation.
    There are 2 people on this board (moser7 and willi2) who have some experience with Outline. There systems seem to be pretty darn good in general. But i don't know about pricing. Maybe one of them both can jump in here....

    Did you ever try to get used PS10 and the LS500? Maybe then the price tag would look better. Since the wohle PS Series is highly popular, you should be able to find some used ones at a good price. There are always a lot of used PS15 around. With the PS15 you could get away without a Sub for the moment? And Upgrade later.

    Oh, and Dirk Hahns Speaker also looks like a winner for a VERY good Price.

    CU
    Martin

  • Anonymous
    Gast
    • 5. Oktober 2002 um 17:57
    • #7

    Hello,

    For your application I think the Syrincs S3-System is worth checking it out. It is compact (fits in a VW Golf), loud for its sice and good sounding. Its fully passive (yes it sounds good that way;-) and can bei driven with only one powerful amp.
    http://www.syrincs.de/

    Best regards,
    Fux

  • Sonark
    Beiträge
    3
    • 8. Oktober 2002 um 00:06
    • #8

    Ok so it seems that Syrincs gets good reputation in Germany. I will send them a email to find a reseller in order to get a demo of their products. But I will do the same with Seeburg :wink:


    Martin,
    I took a look at Outline website and it was a big surprise. This brand is really unknow in France...

    And regarding the 10" vs 12" debate, I prefer the sound of the 10". 12" is warmer in the mid-bass zone but lacks clarity overall (mostly in the low-medium area) and transients are more accurate on 10". But I must admit, it's a question of taste...


    Thx everybody for the priceless help. I will give you an update in few weeks.
    --Georges

    PS : it can sound strange, but I don't want to buy second-hand. I'd like to be proud of my new gear, like buying a new car :smile:

Anstehende Termine

  • PA-Forum Stammtisch LeatCon

    Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2026, 13:00 – 14:00
  • PA-Forum Stammtisch LeatCon

    Mittwoch, 7. Oktober 2026, 13:00 – 14:00
  • PA-Forum Stammtisch LeatCon

    Donnerstag, 8. Oktober 2026, 13:00 – 14:00
  • Competent Person for Event Rigging according to IGVW SQQ 2 | Level 1 | Munich (English)

    Dienstag, 13. Oktober 2026 – Freitag, 23. Oktober 2026
  • Combined seminar for experts in lifting gear and lifting beam systems (AnschlägerPlus)

    Dienstag, 13. Oktober 2026 – Donnerstag, 15. Oktober 2026

Letzte Themen

  1. Leatcon 2026 Forumstreffen

    skyper
    3. Oktober 2026 um 10:00
  2. Eminence Kappa 15 (LF) Bauvorschläge für Bassreflex oder Horn

    soundralf
    2. Oktober 2026 um 12:44
  3. Kleine PA und nur Fragen!!!

    Alex Bundschuh
    1. Oktober 2026 um 18:47
  4. Welche DI-Box/Line-Übertrager für Laptop/Kopfhörerausgang?

    wusel123
    30. September 2026 um 12:29
  5. Ersatzteilversorgung Lautsprecher (speziell Seeburg A3 MKII)

    Hanseat
    29. September 2026 um 18:25
  6. Neues Online-Simulationstool für Treiber / Gehäuse / Leistung / Filter

    Blancblue
    29. September 2026 um 13:16
  7. Subwoofer 80cm x 40cm x 80cm

    zegi
    28. September 2026 um 17:06
  8. Frontschaum in "Würfeloptik"

    Blancblue
    28. September 2026 um 15:41
  9. ADJ Entour Venue Hazer: Frage zum Heizelement

    skippa
    27. September 2026 um 10:16
  10. EU Cyber Resilience Act (CRA)

    alexanderjoseph
    26. September 2026 um 20:14
  1. Datenschutzerklärung
  2. Impressum
Community-Software: WoltLab Suite™