Gutentag
Entschuldigen Sie bitte, aber mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut, so dass ich in Englisch schreiben. Hoffe, Sie können diese Änderung akzeptieren.
My name is Anders Christensen, and I have a small company manufacturing professional sound systems, designed in Denmark and assembled in Poland.
Therefore I often go through the northern part of Germany (Rostock, Berlin and Frankfurt Oder), and I would like to establish a network of professionals in Germany with the aim to:
Exchange of ideas
Beta test of new products
Sales (on commission or as dealer)
Nice price on prototypes, test series and products going out
We have some new interesting projects coming up; including small stand alone DSP and versatile amplifier modules. So our product range will include electronics and loudspeakers.
Please feel free to contact me by email (prefer in English) if you find the above interesting. It is OK if you are not located in the north-east part – some times I also go south and west. All German speaking areas are of interest, so it includes Austria and Switzerland.
Mit freundliche grüssen und Frohes neues Jahr
Anders Christensen
http://www.newsmartsystem.com
anders@newsmartsystem.com
Please refer to PA Forum when contacting me – then I know you have read this post!
If you have questions that you think would be good to answer in this topic, please feel free to ask, and I try to answer ![]()