1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Forum
  4. Kalender
    1. Termine
    2. Karte
  5. Lexikon
    1. Letzte Änderungen
  6. Marktplatz
    1. Bewertungen
  • Anmelden
  • Registrieren
  • Suche
Alles
  • Alles
  • Artikel
  • Forum
  • Termine
  • Lexikon
  • Marktplatz-Eintrag
  • Seiten
  • Erweiterte Suche
  1. PA-Forum
  2. thoving

Beiträge von thoving

  • T.amp Proline: wirklich zu gut?

    • thoving
    • 9. Juli 2007 um 15:03

    Hallo,

    Mein Deutsch ist nicht su gut aber ich versuche es.

    Bitte, wer kan mir das bestätigen dass die T.amp proline wirklich so gut ist? Proline 3000
    Ein Dampings factor von >700!!!
    2 x 1500 wrms bei 4 Ohm und 2 x 1100 bei 8 Ohm für nur 595 euro.

    Bei Thomann hatten sie mit gesagt das man die Proline serie vergleichen
    könte mit die Besten von QSC und Crown.
    Aber, wann das wirklich su ist verkauft man toch keine QSC und Crown mehr?

    Bitte, wer kan mir helfen? Vielen dank!

  • T.Amp Proline für Dynacord ForumLine?

    • thoving
    • 6. Juli 2007 um 13:52

    Und 4Ohm in bridge?

    In the specs they only mention 2 Ohm stero and mono, and * Ohm bridge.
    But not 4 Ohm bridge. I always thought that if the amp is stable in 2 Ohm stereo than he is also stable in 4 Ohm bridge.

    Or am I wrong?

  • T.Amp Proline für Dynacord ForumLine?

    • thoving
    • 6. Juli 2007 um 13:03

    Please can somebody tel me more about the T.amp proline.
    I am interested in the 3000.
    Somewere I saw that the damping factor is >700!!! :!:

    http://www.huss-licht-ton.de/product_info.p…t--Speakon.html

    That is extreemly high! Is this correkt?

    Does somebody know in which country these amps are made?

    It seems that it is a very good amp. :!: Is it? :?:

    Thanks, and greetings from Holland

  • Design for B&C 18" TBX46 subs.

    • thoving
    • 4. Oktober 2006 um 14:42
    Zitat von "Hörnli"

    Hello thoving,

    >>Winding Depth 25 mm (1 in)
    Magnetic Gap Depth 12 mm (.47 in)<<

    This will give you the real x- max, it is 6,5 mm like the most 18" chassis on the market. It is easy to view the excursion in bright light, a little white dot (white tape) on the cone will help. Compare the excursion with a ruler, held in 90° to the baffle. If you reach an overexcursion of about 2mm (means 17 mm peak to peak), in the used cabinet, with defnitely not clipping Amp, then the amp has enough power. Test this with different kinds of music, or short sinewave Bursts. Please use earplugs while testing.

    For save operation you have to make shure, that the amp never goes into clipping. Some Amps have a cliplimiter, thats a good way, but if the cliplimiter is permanently limiting the coil will burn...
    If the only way to avoid clipping is the use of a big Amp, then keep in mind that overexcursion generates distortion and shortens the lifetime of the speaker. But with clipping amp the speaker will fail within minutes.

    greetings

    Hi Hörnli,

    Do I understand this well?
    The max excursion to one site is maximum 8.5 mm?
    Does it matter where I place the tape?
    The amplifier which I use has never clipped. Only till +3db.
    The amplifier contains a limiter and also the digital x-over which I use.

  • Design for B&C 18" TBX46 subs.

    • thoving
    • 4. Oktober 2006 um 13:14

    http://img147.imagevenue.com/loc110/th_41524_DSCN0958.JPG
    http://img129.imagevenue.com/loc112/th_41511_DSCN0956.JPG
    http://img129.imagevenue.com/loc147/th_41534_B_C_1.JPG
    http://img9.imagevenue.com/loc116/th_41541_B_C_3.JPG

    Here are some pictures of the subs.
    I did not build them by my self. But the man who build them told me this:
    He build them as drum monitors.
    He tuned them as QB3 from 30 till 250 hrz.
    dutiability 2 KW RMS.
    -------------
    I think it is a very strange design and an other design can make more out of it.

    Thanks for all the respones for so fare. It's much more than in Holland.

  • Design for B&C 18" TBX46 subs.

    • thoving
    • 4. Oktober 2006 um 13:07

    ukw,

    Yes, I saw it later. But was too late to delete the post.
    But thanks anyway.

  • Design for B&C 18" TBX46 subs.

    • thoving
    • 4. Oktober 2006 um 09:21
    Zitat von &quot;Manuela&quot;

    We all are absolutely sure: 18TBX46 will never handle an RMS load of 2000W. This may be the pulse peak load for milli seconds, no more. It likes to work in WSX foldet Horns. :wink:

    I also think that 2000 wrms is very much.
    But, isn't it true that 2 x 1250 wrms is better that 2 x 625?

    These are the specs.

    The most powerful 18" in our product range, 2000 W continuous program
    Power Handling
    (40 –400 Hz)
    Nominal1 1000 W
    Continuous Program2 2000 W
    Sensitivity (1W/1m)3 97 dB
    Frequency Range 30-1500 Hz
    Voice Coil Diameter 100 mm (4 in)
    Winding Material Copper
    Former Material Glass Fibre
    Winding Depth 25 mm (1 in)
    Magnetic Gap Depth 12 mm (.47 in)
    Flux Density 1.1 T

    Thiele & Small Parameters4
    Fs 34 Hz
    Re 5.2 Ω
    Qes 0.33
    Qms 5.3
    Qts 0.31
    Vas 227 dm3 (8.0 ft3)
    Sd 1210 cm2 (187.6 in2)
    η0 2.5 %
    X max ± 9 mm
    X Var ± 11 mm
    Mms 201 g
    Bl 25.8 T·m
    Le 2.0 mH

  • Design for B&C 18" TBX46 subs.

    • thoving
    • 4. Oktober 2006 um 08:26

    Thanks, that's what I thought.

    Another question. Maybe you have an answer for that.
    I am using the speakers now in a box which is made as for a drum monitor. I am using an amplifier of 2x625 wrms. It looks like this is the maximum what the speakers can handle. I think this is a box problem because the speaker is 2000 wrms and that is the reasen why I want other boxes. Do you agree? I think it must be no problem to use a amplifier which gives 2 x 1250 wrms.
    What do you think?

    Thanks Teun

  • Design for B&C 18" TBX46 subs.

    • thoving
    • 3. Oktober 2006 um 15:10

    Thank you very, very much!!! :lol:

    But, I think it is very difficult to saw shelfs of exactely 252.03mm.
    Is it realy necessary to make it so extreemly accurate?

  • Design for B&C 18" TBX46 subs.

    • thoving
    • 3. Oktober 2006 um 13:18

    Hello,

    Please, can somebody help me??
    I would like to have a good design for my B&C TBX46 18" speakers.
    I use it for disco. I am using the JBL JRX-125 as tops.
    So the range for the subs should be from about 35-40 till 80-100 hz.
    In Holland is nobody who helps me, maybe in Gemany?

    Thank you very much!

Anstehende Termine

  • Kombiseminar Sachkundiger für Anschlagmittel und Traversensysteme (AnschlägerPlus)

    Dienstag, 29. September 2026 – Donnerstag, 1. Oktober 2026
  • Sachkunde für Fliegende Bauten

    Dienstag, 29. September 2026 – Donnerstag, 1. Oktober 2026
  • PA-Forum Stammtisch LeatCon

    Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2026, 13:00 – 14:00
  • PA-Forum Stammtisch LeatCon

    Mittwoch, 7. Oktober 2026, 13:00 – 14:00
  • PA-Forum Stammtisch LeatCon

    Donnerstag, 8. Oktober 2026, 13:00 – 14:00

Letzte Themen

  1. Welche DI-Box für Laptop/Kopfhörerausgang?

    wusel123
    30. September 2026 um 12:29
  2. Ersatzteilversorgung Lautsprecher (speziell Seeburg A3 MKII)

    Hanseat
    29. September 2026 um 18:25
  3. Neues Online-Simulationstool für Treiber / Gehäuse / Leistung / Filter

    Blancblue
    29. September 2026 um 13:16
  4. Subwoofer 80cm x 40cm x 80cm

    zegi
    28. September 2026 um 17:06
  5. Frontschaum in "Würfeloptik"

    Blancblue
    28. September 2026 um 15:41
  6. ADJ Entour Venue Hazer: Frage zum Heizelement

    skippa
    27. September 2026 um 10:16
  7. EU Cyber Resilience Act (CRA)

    alexanderjoseph
    26. September 2026 um 20:14
  8. 17. - 18. November | PA Rigging & Truss Safety mit Tom Greber

    Soundchecker
    23. September 2026 um 10:33
  9. 13. - 14. Oktober | Live Mixing Workshop mit Jörn Müller in Köln

    Soundchecker
    23. September 2026 um 10:30
  10. können das hier (Foto) die original Weichen der KMT CS215 / CM215 sein ?

    phattomatic
    23. September 2026 um 09:12
  1. Datenschutzerklärung
  2. Impressum
Community-Software: WoltLab Suite™