1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Forum
  4. Kalender
    1. Termine
    2. Karte
  5. Lexikon
    1. Letzte Änderungen
  6. Marktplatz
    1. Bewertungen
  • Anmelden
  • Registrieren
  • Suche
Dieses Thema
  • Alles
  • Dieses Thema
  • Dieses Forum
  • Artikel
  • Forum
  • Termine
  • Lexikon
  • Marktplatz-Eintrag
  • Seiten
  • Erweiterte Suche
  1. PA-Forum
  2. Forum
  3. Sonstiges
  4. Offenes Brett

Seltsame Typen gibt es...

  • rockline
  • 19. August 2010 um 21:41
  • illuminati235
    Beiträge
    630
    • 16. September 2010 um 12:01
    • #41

    Ich habe auf meiner Suche nach einem 2port Node bei folgendem Angebot angefragt:

    http://www.kalaydo.de/anzeigen/klein…laydonr=9180036

    Folgende Antwort kam kurze Zeit später per Mail:

    Zitat

    Hi,
    The product is still available for sale for 600 Euro . If you are ready for this purchase , please email me your full name and shipping address to start the procedure and I reply you with instructions how you will have to complete this transaction . I must tell you that now I'm in London,UK with family problems (I am in divorce with my wife and we have here in London a home of business and we must make the parts) but this is not a problem because you will receive the item . The shipping taxes are included in the final price.Please send me the details that I need : first name , last name ,address , city , zip code , country .
    Wait for your reply . I appreciate .
    Best regards .

    Das Angebot schien mir seriös, schließlich bietet er auch noch andere Artikel mit (scheinbar) originalen Bildern an.

    Eine Suche nach seiner Email-Adresse bei google brachte folgendes Ergebnis:

    http://www.smyff.de/betrayed.html

    Zitat

    Robyn Glatter
    Glencoe Avenue 15
    Ilford IG2 7AJ United Kingdom
    jotomota@yahoo.com
    billarobeva@googlemail.com
    Verkäufer der die Transaktion via Dapson International Shipping Ltd. initiert hat.

    Seller who initiated the transaction via Dapson International Shipping Ltd.
    Bietet seine Ware in Deutschland an, erzählt dann eine Geschichte von Scheidung und Familien Problemen die der Grund für deinen Umzug nach UK sind.

    Alles anzeigen

    Vorsicht also bei diesen Angeboten!

    Gruß
    Noel
    ------------------------------------------------
    Nimmt der Pegel des Meeresrauschens mit 3 oder 6db pro Entfernungsverdopplung ab?
    Ab sofort neu in der Vermietung: 24x MLA Mini

  • mringhoff
    Profi
    Reaktionen
    6
    Beiträge
    5.262
    • 29. September 2010 um 18:48
    • #42
    Zitat von "rockline"


    Soweit ich bei google rausbekommen konnte kommt seine IP aus Nigeria. Den Knaben werde ich beschäftigen.....


    na, da hab ich ehrlichgesagt andere Hobbies, als mit nigerianischen Profibetrügern zu mailen...

    Da kannst nichts machen, die hocken den ganzen Tag irgendwo vorm Computer und versuchen jeden Tag ein paar Blöde zu finden...

    Aktuelle Gebrauchtgeräte: hier klicken

  • tufkaleho
    Verifiziert
    Reaktionen
    1
    Beiträge
    1.548
    • 29. September 2010 um 20:23
    • #43

    Zu diesem Thema empfehle ich mal folgendes:
    http://www.419eater.com/html/hall_of_shame.htm

  • olmei
    Reaktionen
    1
    Beiträge
    517
    • 29. September 2010 um 23:50
    • #44

    Ich hatte dieses Jahr auch eine zeitlang wegen einem MA Dimmer kommuniziert.
    Das Gerät war bei markt.de eingestellt mit Bildern.

    Allerdings habe ich Barzahlung und Abholung angeboten, aber er wollte nur über gewisse Logistikfirma verkaufen ... dann hat er irgendwann nicht mehr geantwortet.

    Also Achtung, es gibt jede Menge falsche Treuhandfirmen!

    in der Bucht findet sich folgende Liste:

    Stand März 2010 ... soweit ich sehe sind auch schon alle wieder offline, es verdeutlicht aber das Ausmaß der Kräfte die hier am Werk sind ...


    http://transglobaldivision.com
    http://yourlogisticsllc.com
    http://brzspedition.t35.com
    http://baeul.com
    http://logisticsservices.web.officelive.com
    http://dastrans.com
    http://dasautos.eu.tc
    http://med-tl.com
    http://dasimpex.uk.tc
    http://autobaseship.com
    http://transdas.auto.officelive.com
    http://logistics-services.web.officelive.com
    http://escrowdelivery.net
    http://dastrans.auto.officelive.com
    http://euro-intl-ship.net
    http://omd-transit.com
    http://cargomoviles.net
    http://euro-trans-ltd.com
    http://moverstransport.biz
    http://asasc.100webspace.net
    http://edh-logistics.net
    http://premiere-transactions.com
    http://dctrans.auto.officelive.com
    http://logservltd.web.officelive.com
    http://bwc-ferc-uk.com
    http://eddy-transports.110mb.com
    http://currier-logistic.net
    http://napoship.com
    http://danverworld.com
    http://ukdc.auto.officelive.com
    http://logserv.web.officelive.com
    http://dctransport.eu.tc
    http://24speditionww.com
    http://bccrc.eu
    http://dcuk.services.officelive.com
    http://24hspedition.com
    http://oceangateservice.net
    http://stampdelivery.com
    http://xpress-freight.com
    http://fast-cargologistics.org
    http://cinq-etapes.com
    http://shippingelites.com
    http://intertransworld.com
    http://amd-deliverys.com
    http://pns-logst.com
    http://expressasturia.es
    http://jingdecoexport.com
    http://expresscronos.com
    http://eco-vertrauen.com
    http://onlinetitletransfer.com
    http://abdc.insurance.officelive.com
    http://dcshippix.eu.tc
    http://eds-worldwide.co.cc
    http://muiema.tech.officelive.com
    http://dctransports.uk.tc
    http://dcauto.services.officelive.com
    http://dctrans.eu.tc
    http://grandspeditioninc.com
    http://edcouriers.com
    http://wes-crg-delivery.com
    http://euro-transportsltd.com
    http://logisticeuro.com
    http://transport-uk-europe.com
    http://speditions-uk-europe.com
    http://btdeliveryautos.com
    http://premierlogisticsllc.com
    http://turbotrans.goods.officelive.com
    http://dbtransport.eu.tc

    Evtl. findet ja jemand bei Google den Fall und weiß dann, das hier nur mit Copy & Paste gearbeitet wird ...

    Hier die Kommunikation:

    Hi,
    The product is still available for sale for 1000 Euro . If you are ready for this purchase , please email me your full name and shipping address to start the procedure and I reply you with instructions how you will have to complete this transaction . I must tell you that now I'm in London,UK with family problems (I am in divorce with my wife and we have here in London a home of business and we must make the parts) but this is not a problem because you will receive the item . The shipping taxes are included in the final price.Please send me the details that I need : first name , last name ,address , city , zip code , country .
    Wait for your reply . I appreciate .
    Best regards .

    Hi Ry Gl,

    i thought, that the product would be possible to get in germany, because i am from Germany.
    Now i hear from you, that you are located in London.
    In this case give me your full address in London, i have some close friends living in London, that will visit you and will buy the dimmer instead of me for the same amount.
    Shipping will be arranged by them.

    best regards
    xxx yyy


    Look I lived in Germany with my wife . Now I am in divorce with her and this is why I moved back to England .
    Here you have my personal details :
    Ryan Grant, Green Lane 428, IG3 9LD, Ilford,United Kingdom .
    Because I am quite busy I found out a company which will help me to sell the item easily .
    They will handle shipping , payment and everything else .
    If you are interested get back to me and give me your name and your address and I will send to you the item.The shipping taxes are included in the final price.
    If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 5 days of receiving it, in the condition that you received it in for a refund. I guarantee the item is as described .

    The transaction will go through an shipping payment service like this:
    1.I send the product .
    2.You send the money to the company and they hold the money
    3.You receive and check the item and decide if you keep it or return it and get a refund from the company.
    4.I receive the payment from the shipping company or I receive the item back,if you decide not to keep it.

    This is the best way to send an item from Uk to Germany .Is fast and cheap .The shipping will take 5 days .

    Hi Ryan,

    i was not joking, i have close friends in a christian church network in London and would like to make the transfer by them if possible.
    I am not willing to transfer an amount of 1000 EUR to any person without personal knowledge or insurance like ebay / paypal.
    Seems like we dont get in business.

    best regards
    xxx yyy

    Sir i told you how this deal will work and how the shipping company will handle this . Now you have to send me the delivery address and full name to go forward with this deal .
    Regards

    Hi Ryan,

    please think about the following words:
    "I think, if you really want to sell the dimmer, then you would easily accept payment with cash from my friends."
    Now i am irritated about your behaviour, because you favor only one method.

    By the way, i dont "have to" send you anything about me, whether personal data nor anything else.

    God bless you.

    best regards
    xxx yyy

    <><
    amtlicher Leser des paforums.de seit 2004.

  • gert
    Profi
    Reaktionen
    1.405
    Beiträge
    1.754
    Marktplatz Einträge
    4
    • 30. September 2010 um 01:50
    • #45
    Zitat von &quot;leopold hollerith&quot;

    Zu diesem Thema empfehle ich mal folgendes:
    http://www.419eater.com/html/hall_of_shame.htm

    Grandios, da mache ich jetzt auch mit.

    Practice, Practice, Practice

  • lichtfürlau
    Beiträge
    1.151
    • 23. Januar 2011 um 22:48
    • #46

    Habe aktuell ebenfalls diese dubiose Mail aufgrund einer Thomann-Kleinanzeige von einem Herrn Marc Williams von marcwilliams404@gmail.com erhalten. Selbst in der Mailadresse steckt schon Verachtung. :roll:

    Falls es Jemandem nutzt kann ich gern die Header-Infos weiterleiten.

    ina

    ============================================

    ***LICHTfürLAU***LICHTfürLAU***LICHTfürLAU***
    ****Lichttechnik für alle guten Parties in Berlin****
    ============================================

Anstehende Termine

  • PA-Forum Stammtisch LeatCon

    Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2026, 13:00 – 14:00
  • PA-Forum Stammtisch LeatCon

    Mittwoch, 7. Oktober 2026, 13:00 – 14:00
  • PA-Forum Stammtisch LeatCon

    Donnerstag, 8. Oktober 2026, 13:00 – 14:00
  • Competent Person for Event Rigging according to IGVW SQQ 2 | Level 1 | Munich (English)

    Dienstag, 13. Oktober 2026 – Freitag, 23. Oktober 2026
  • Combined seminar for experts in lifting gear and lifting beam systems (AnschlägerPlus)

    Dienstag, 13. Oktober 2026 – Donnerstag, 15. Oktober 2026

Letzte Themen

  1. Eminence Kappa 15 (LF) Bauvorschläge für Bassreflex oder Horn

    soundralf
    2. Oktober 2026 um 12:44
  2. Kleine PA und nur Fragen!!!

    Alex Bundschuh
    1. Oktober 2026 um 18:47
  3. Welche DI-Box für Laptop/Kopfhörerausgang?

    wusel123
    30. September 2026 um 12:29
  4. Ersatzteilversorgung Lautsprecher (speziell Seeburg A3 MKII)

    Hanseat
    29. September 2026 um 18:25
  5. Neues Online-Simulationstool für Treiber / Gehäuse / Leistung / Filter

    Blancblue
    29. September 2026 um 13:16
  6. Subwoofer 80cm x 40cm x 80cm

    zegi
    28. September 2026 um 17:06
  7. Frontschaum in "Würfeloptik"

    Blancblue
    28. September 2026 um 15:41
  8. ADJ Entour Venue Hazer: Frage zum Heizelement

    skippa
    27. September 2026 um 10:16
  9. EU Cyber Resilience Act (CRA)

    alexanderjoseph
    26. September 2026 um 20:14
  10. 17. - 18. November | PA Rigging & Truss Safety mit Tom Greber

    Soundchecker
    23. September 2026 um 10:33
  1. Datenschutzerklärung
  2. Impressum
Community-Software: WoltLab Suite™