1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Forum
  4. Kalender
    1. Termine
    2. Karte
  5. Lexikon
    1. Letzte Änderungen
  6. Marktplatz
    1. Bewertungen
  • Anmelden
  • Registrieren
  • Suche
Alles
  • Alles
  • Artikel
  • Forum
  • Termine
  • Lexikon
  • Marktplatz-Eintrag
  • Seiten
  • Erweiterte Suche
  1. PA-Forum
  2. oivind haugen

Beiträge von oivind haugen

  • Was kaufen fuer ein einfachen Live-mitschnitt

    • oivind haugen
    • 29. Februar 2008 um 12:36

    Dear yamaha4711.

    Thank you very much for your clear and understanable answer.
    The same Questions I did send to the Alesis support but I am still waiting for answer.

    I do understand german(I am norwegian),but my german written grammar has to improve.
    Your english is exelent anyway.

    I will now look for the mixers you mentioned.
    I am doing songwriting and need an easy setup for Vocal, Guitar, Keyboard.
    If the technique is too complicated, the musical ideas get lost in Nirvana.
    Good to have people like you around who have been swetting blood and tears and having had sleepness nights trying to find the best solutions to get the "Perfect Sound"

    Once again thank you.

    Oivind Haugen

  • Was kaufen fuer ein einfachen Live-mitschnitt

    • oivind haugen
    • 28. Februar 2008 um 15:57

    Ich bin wieder bei meinem Alesis 8Spur Adat! Alte Technik die einfach funktionert! Ok sicher nicht so klein wie ein Ipod usw. aber nur weil die Technik heute nicht mehr aktuell erscheint ist sie sicher noch nicht tot![/quote]

    Hello.

    Some years ago Alesis were promoting the "ADAT Studio Pack" including
    Adat LX 20, Studio 24 Recording Console with Inline Monitor, NanoVerb Digital Effects Processor, NanoCompressor Stereo Compressor/Limiter.

    + Free Instructional Video!!!!!!

    I have 2 questions!

    1. I just bought the Adat Lx 20 second hand. Where could I get the
    Instruction Video that explain the recording setup?

    2. The "Studio 24 Inlinemixer" was consipiert for Adat 8 Track recording.
    It is today difficult to get.
    Could you advise me which mixer on todays market would fit to my
    Adat LX 20?

    Hope I did Not dissturb the disscussion.
    It was the only place wwhere Adat was mentioned.


    Sincerely yours

    Oivind Haugen

Anstehende Termine

  • PA-Forum Stammtisch LeatCon

    Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2026, 13:00 – 14:00
  • PA-Forum Stammtisch LeatCon

    Mittwoch, 7. Oktober 2026, 13:00 – 14:00
  • PA-Forum Stammtisch LeatCon

    Donnerstag, 8. Oktober 2026, 13:00 – 14:00
  • Competent Person for Event Rigging according to IGVW SQQ 2 | Level 1 | Munich (English)

    Dienstag, 13. Oktober 2026 – Freitag, 23. Oktober 2026
  • Combined seminar for experts in lifting gear and lifting beam systems (AnschlägerPlus)

    Dienstag, 13. Oktober 2026 – Donnerstag, 15. Oktober 2026

Letzte Themen

  1. Leatcon 2026 Forumstreffen

    skyper
    3. Oktober 2026 um 10:00
  2. Eminence Kappa 15 (LF) Bauvorschläge für Bassreflex oder Horn

    soundralf
    2. Oktober 2026 um 12:44
  3. Kleine PA und nur Fragen!!!

    Alex Bundschuh
    1. Oktober 2026 um 18:47
  4. Welche DI-Box/Line-Übertrager für Laptop/Kopfhörerausgang?

    wusel123
    30. September 2026 um 12:29
  5. Ersatzteilversorgung Lautsprecher (speziell Seeburg A3 MKII)

    Hanseat
    29. September 2026 um 18:25
  6. Neues Online-Simulationstool für Treiber / Gehäuse / Leistung / Filter

    Blancblue
    29. September 2026 um 13:16
  7. Subwoofer 80cm x 40cm x 80cm

    zegi
    28. September 2026 um 17:06
  8. Frontschaum in "Würfeloptik"

    Blancblue
    28. September 2026 um 15:41
  9. ADJ Entour Venue Hazer: Frage zum Heizelement

    skippa
    27. September 2026 um 10:16
  10. EU Cyber Resilience Act (CRA)

    alexanderjoseph
    26. September 2026 um 20:14
  1. Datenschutzerklärung
  2. Impressum
Community-Software: WoltLab Suite™