Hier nen paar links und ne reaktion das das teil geil sein soll
http://www.servodrive.com/SPL-bdeap32.html
http://www.prosoundweb.com/news/live/0803/spl.php
wie funktioniert das ich blicks nicht wirklich.
es gibt die gorsse öffnung und wohl noch eine kleine.
was ist die theorie dahinter ???
Servodrive BD 32
Let me be the first to say, the BD 32 was designed to use with some kind of boundary
(preferably a wall) in which, it did not have, in the Subwoofer Shootout. I wouldn’t say the Boundary Dependent 32 had a fair test. Kudos to Mark Seaton that tried numerous configurations to give us an idea on what was theory behind the BD 32. Since I arrived late, I missed the BD 32 calculated measurements. Paul if you have the numbers, please share them with us. I heard three configurations. One using the all for BD 32’s stacked two high, two wide, having the mouth’s exit couple together. The amount of air pressure from the BD 32, is beyond belief. No one was bold enough to stand in front of them, while they were in action. The air pressure was just too great for the human ear to handle. The next configuration was using two BD 32’s in a exponential fashion. Basically, the configuration resembled this ^ Where the exit of the mouth would be in the closed section, and, the cabinets were used as flares (Semi flare so to speak) And, the final configuration had two BD 32’s facing each other, and a third BD 32 blocking one exit path, having the sound escaping in one direction. (More over like a tunnel path) Although, BD 32, was designed for a install or an esoteric home hi fidelity home theater system (In my opinion), I still walked away very impressed with BD 32. It’s a shame, the Basstech 7, and/or, Lab Subs never made it.