2 x Dynacord F17PWH Bassbox zu verkaufen

• 2 x Dynacord F17 PWH im Super Zustand.

500/1000 Watt
    8Ohm
    99dB
    129dB max.
    39-255Hz
    606 x 625 x 792mm
    42,5Kg
    1 x 18" EVX180B

18" Planar Waveguide Horn für hohen Output!

Volle Funktion! Wenig gebraucht! Filz sehr gut! Bei der einen ist im Frontschaum ein kleines Loch siehe BILD!

PAARPREIS: 1145€

Abholung:21423 Winsen südlich von Hamburg

Bilder hier: http://kleinanzeigen.ebay.de/a…72-3223?ref=myads</a><br>

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Nordemil ()

• Einen Käufer habe ich schon mal! Glauben die wirklich das da noch einer drauf anspringt - :?

Hello,
    Good morning and thanks for informing me that you still have item available for sale.I would like to inform you that the instrument is needed for church use in United kingdom .I will be glad if it is sold to us for our children's music lesson.Be informed that you don't have to be bothered about the shipping of the item,because we have a reputable company that can handle the pick-up at your location as soon as the payment is received by you as we already bought some other instruments from Germany.

The payment for the item would be made to you as soon as possible
    via Check payment which be issued out to you as soon the following
    information below is received from you.

1)Name on Check Payment
    2)Address(street,city,state,
    postal code)
    3)Telephone Number (Land line and Mobile) 4)Final asking price for all the item:

I will be waiting to have the Check payment information immediately,so that the check payment could be issued out to you immediately by the church accounting officer and please be informed that the money will have to be credited into your account before the pick-up of the item is made.

Lastly,the payment will reach you between 1-3 days after it is issued out to you and then the pick-up will be made at your preferred location when the check clears into your account.I await your response immediately.

Thanks and have Blessed day.

Alfred