Hello from England
I ordered the TA2400 because it was incredible value. I am looking for some opinions (in English please!) of this amp. Have I spent my money wisely?
Hello from England
I ordered the TA2400 because it was incredible value. I am looking for some opinions (in English please!) of this amp. Have I spent my money wisely?
sorry but m englisch is not very well but I think you haf spend your money in a good cheap amp! Th e t.amps are the best amps I ever get for so small money!
I completely agree with Pille666!!
Grettings from Germany!
hi,
some can call you wise! just be careful with driving high power into low impendancies (eg 2 ohms stereo or 4ohms bridge) cause the internal design is not really suitable for such applications.
have fun, greetings from vienna,
alex
I will not use the amp outside its specification. My plan is to run two 500w 8 ohm mid/top cabs, and to expand later with four 500w cabs (so two each side = 4 ohms).
As you see from the speaker wattage, it will not be run at full volume.
My bass is run with a QSC amp in bridge mode.
Thorsten
I don't know what you wanna tell us? Can you explain?
(I hope you enjoy writing only small letters is grammatically correct *lol*)
I have this amp too, it deliver's a great performace. Especially the damping factor is good for a amp in this price category.
Bass is tight an punchy.
I can recomend this amp, it has the best Price/Performace faktor.
hi again,
corresponding to your announces on used speakers above i´m sure you won´t reach the amps internal limits. just turn on and have fun.
on 4ohms stereo you definitly will be able to use the full power delivered by the amp.
did you know that t-amps do not have internal limiters? so be careful with input level and watch the clip-led´s.
greets alex
I always use a Behringer compressor/limiter before my amps, so there will not be any peaks getting through.