1. Home
  2. Chat
  3. Forum
  4. Kalender
    1. Termine
    2. Karte
  5. Lexikon
    1. Letzte Änderungen
  6. Marktplatz
    1. Bewertungen
  • Anmelden
  • Registrieren
  • Suche
Dieses Thema
  • Alles
  • Dieses Thema
  • Dieses Forum
  • Artikel
  • Forum
  • Termine
  • Lexikon
  • Marktplatz-Eintrag
  • Seiten
  • Erweiterte Suche
  1. PA-Forum
  2. Forum
  3. Professionelle Veranstaltungstechnik
  4. Veranstaltungstechnik AUDIO
  5. Boxen und Amps

I have just bought a Thomann TA2400 - am I wise?

  • pk_the_dj
  • 4. Juni 2003 um 22:00
  • pk_the_dj
    Beiträge
    3
    • 4. Juni 2003 um 22:00
    • #1

    Hello from England

    I ordered the TA2400 because it was incredible value. I am looking for some opinions (in English please!) of this amp. Have I spent my money wisely?

  • Pille666
    Beiträge
    2.639
    • 4. Juni 2003 um 22:08
    • #2

    sorry but m englisch is not very well but I think you haf spend your money in a good cheap amp! Th e t.amps are the best amps I ever get for so small money!

  • TheRogue
    Verifiziert
    Beiträge
    3.681
    • 4. Juni 2003 um 22:10
    • #3

    I completely agree with Pille666!!

    Grettings from Germany!

  • lextrax
    Profi
    Reaktionen
    1
    Beiträge
    1.506
    • 4. Juni 2003 um 22:44
    • #4

    hi,

    some can call you wise! just be careful with driving high power into low impendancies (eg 2 ohms stereo or 4ohms bridge) cause the internal design is not really suitable for such applications.

    have fun, greetings from vienna,

    alex

  • tthorsten
    Beiträge
    17.024
    • 4. Juni 2003 um 22:55
    • #5

    try babbel fish


    http://www.babbelfish.com

    Lautsprecherentwicklung nach mass
    Ansprechpartner für das Forums MUFU projekt

  • pk_the_dj
    Beiträge
    3
    • 4. Juni 2003 um 22:59
    • #6

    I will not use the amp outside its specification. My plan is to run two 500w 8 ohm mid/top cabs, and to expand later with four 500w cabs (so two each side = 4 ohms).

    As you see from the speaker wattage, it will not be run at full volume.

    My bass is run with a QSC amp in bridge mode.

  • TheRogue
    Verifiziert
    Beiträge
    3.681
    • 4. Juni 2003 um 22:59
    • #7

    Thorsten

    I don't know what you wanna tell us? Can you explain?

    (I hope you enjoy writing only small letters is grammatically correct *lol*)

  • aw-audio
    Reaktionen
    47
    Beiträge
    4.243
    • 4. Juni 2003 um 23:18
    • #8

    I have this amp too, it deliver's a great performace. Especially the damping factor is good for a amp in this price category.
    Bass is tight an punchy.
    I can recomend this amp, it has the best Price/Performace faktor.

  • lextrax
    Profi
    Reaktionen
    1
    Beiträge
    1.506
    • 4. Juni 2003 um 23:18
    • #9

    hi again,

    corresponding to your announces on used speakers above i´m sure you won´t reach the amps internal limits. just turn on and have fun.
    on 4ohms stereo you definitly will be able to use the full power delivered by the amp.
    did you know that t-amps do not have internal limiters? so be careful with input level and watch the clip-led´s.

    greets alex

  • pk_the_dj
    Beiträge
    3
    • 4. Juni 2003 um 23:31
    • #10

    I always use a Behringer compressor/limiter before my amps, so there will not be any peaks getting through.

pro-silentium.de

Anstehende Termine

  • PA-Forum Stammtisch LeatCon

    Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2026, 13:00 – 14:00
  • PA-Forum Stammtisch LeatCon

    Mittwoch, 7. Oktober 2026, 13:00 – 14:00
  • PA-Forum Stammtisch LeatCon

    Donnerstag, 8. Oktober 2026, 13:00 – 14:00
  • Competent Person for Event Rigging according to IGVW SQQ 2 | Level 1 | Munich (English)

    Dienstag, 13. Oktober 2026 – Freitag, 23. Oktober 2026
  • Combined seminar for experts in lifting gear and lifting beam systems (AnschlägerPlus)

    Dienstag, 13. Oktober 2026 – Donnerstag, 15. Oktober 2026

Letzte Themen

  1. Leatcon 2026 Forumstreffen

    skyper
    3. Oktober 2026 um 10:00
  2. Eminence Kappa 15 (LF) Bauvorschläge für Bassreflex oder Horn

    soundralf
    2. Oktober 2026 um 12:44
  3. Kleine PA und nur Fragen!!!

    Alex Bundschuh
    1. Oktober 2026 um 18:47
  4. Welche DI-Box/Line-Übertrager für Laptop/Kopfhörerausgang?

    wusel123
    30. September 2026 um 12:29
  5. Ersatzteilversorgung Lautsprecher (speziell Seeburg A3 MKII)

    Hanseat
    29. September 2026 um 18:25
  6. Neues Online-Simulationstool für Treiber / Gehäuse / Leistung / Filter

    Blancblue
    29. September 2026 um 13:16
  7. Subwoofer 80cm x 40cm x 80cm

    zegi
    28. September 2026 um 17:06
  8. Frontschaum in "Würfeloptik"

    Blancblue
    28. September 2026 um 15:41
  9. ADJ Entour Venue Hazer: Frage zum Heizelement

    skippa
    27. September 2026 um 10:16
  10. EU Cyber Resilience Act (CRA)

    alexanderjoseph
    26. September 2026 um 20:14
  1. Datenschutzerklärung
  2. Impressum
Community-Software: WoltLab Suite™