Beiträge von joefi

Hi zusammen,

Das Webinar ist online

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Hi zusammen,

da hier etwas Aufregung bezüglich des 2 LED Metering besteht, hab ich grade folgendes gefunden:

Hi Guys

I normally try to keep quiet around here, but since the issue of colour blindness with the chromatic metering has come up, and with there being little SQ documentation available so far, I thought I would add some extra information. I hope that's OK.

The channel meters on SQ have a configuration screen, where you can customise the thresholds and colours however you like. If green-yellow-orange is not effective for you, you could choose white-blue-red, green-orange, or whatever, with configurable thresholds for when the next colour comes in. The colours can be either a fixed brightness, or vary in brightness according to level. As an example, I just set a desk to use an increasing brightness of white from -30 dBu and upwards, with no colour changes at all. And yes, there is a restore to defaults button!

The dedicated peak LED always comes on at +15 dBu.

Regarding the per-bank peak LEDs, these are inside the bank buttons on SQ, so a bank button will turn red if a signal in that bank is peaking.

I hope this was helpful.

- Jeff, A&H

Ich denke, das bringt etwas Licht ins Dunkle ...;)